Sunday, December 26, 2010 4:43 PM


Christmas Day sneak in like a thief, catching me unprepared for it. I barely bought anything for the people around me, except for my family members.

I spent my Christmas eve attending the church celebration 'Love Storey' at Suntec Convention Hall along with the NYP peeps and some fellow friends from China. It's really upon my conversation with them which makes me realised how much i have lost 'touch' with my Chinese. I couldn't really communicate with them due to the lack of my vocabulary!

(Photos credit to Wei Kang and Cai Juan)



Dinner was at Marina Square 'Just Acia' before we went to the Esplanade rooftop garden for our very own 'NYP Christmas Countdown' event.



A Christmas toast from Xiao Yuan. (It's probably my first time to see someone popping the sparkling juice before the clock strike 12am! opps :X)


The assemble of the 'NYP Cabbing Department'.

After the countdown was followed by a movie session at Cineleisure.
But how did i spent the actual Christmas Day????
I spent most of my time sleeping (because i went to sleep only at 7am), and waking up around 6pm.
This is how i spent my Christmas night!
~siqi~

0 lovely notes