Tuesday, August 24, 2010 1:39 AM


Random pic uploaded
Bali Trip & arcade photos credit to Tien Ling, Corrina b'dea gift aka Qin Pei fan club poster
photos credit to Pui Wah. The rest to me !
K-session photos credit to Zixu
5D4N Bali Trip


6 Month Anniversary + Friday Date



Dinner + Arcade with some SPMS peeps



Making of Corrina's b'dea + Qin Pei's fan club poster + Corrina's b'dea surprise

K-session with Cuties


I acknowledge that I was super upset by the fact that I never got into the hall camp. I mean I am super pissed off. But this means more time for me to do what I want before uni life unfold .
Have been planning to go exercise so that I can wear my new sport shoe but it always fail. I always can't find the motivation to push myself to exercise. Probably will try jogging these few days.
Well, maybe I really can't take disappointment. That's why I told myself not to ever have expexctation or hope on people again, because I fear disappointment. I am afraid I can't handle them. If I don't expect anything that if I get it, I take it as a bonus for me. If don't, I won't be so affected by it. I know this is so selfish of me, but probably this is the best for me now.
Don't get it wrong, it doesn't mean I don't trust people or blaming other people. It is just me. I just want to help myself cope better for now.
God, I pray you will take the disappointment in my heart away soon.
siqin

0 lovely notes