Sunday, September 05, 2010 5:38 PM


I guess blogging is the best way to rent out the unhappiness and frustration that is within me w/o having to know peoples' response when they know about it



I find it hard, real hard to accept some of the things that have happened in my life. I wonder why am I being so hard on myself because verbally and mentally, I have chose to go on with life. But deep down in my heart, things seem as if I have never moved on. I carry all the bits and pieces of disappointment along with me. The worse part is that I can't express my disappointment out openly for the fear of hurting other people in the process. God did help me to get over with it a bit, but I will uncontrollably let my emotion overwhelm me when things trigger me to recall the events that had happened. And i agree that curiosity kills a cat because many times, out of curiosity, I get to know things that I will be better off not knowing it. And the most deadly source is none other than facebook ( that i go all the time) and blog post. I always thought that I am ready to face it but it always end up affecting my mood.

Siqin

0 lovely notes