Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:54 PM


Pictures from Cynosure Ball 2010


somehow I lost the momentum to blog about my life
After having a htht yesterday, I realise how much God has been doing in my life. I always feel so inferior in front of the other brothers and sisters because I always feel that I have not being a good salt & light. I have not been keeping up with my spiritual habits etc. But through the conversation yesterday, I see how God helps me to change my hatred and anger within me into peace.
God, do you know I feel so weak. I need your strength to continue fight against my anger & hatred, couage to continue walking this uneven route, wisdom to handle situation and faith to believe that you have the best installed for me. God I am sure you see how much I give in & struggle to give in. I am so fearful of recalling my Bali Trip now. Everytime I think of it all my hurts will just burst out. I trust you Lord, that one day you will heal this wound in me.
siqin


0 lovely notes