Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:08 PM


back from family 3D2N Genting trip
overall it was okay, maybe because I feel too old for the theme park already
but I am glad that I managed to finish all the roller coaster rides this time
and somehow I spent more time chilling in Starbucks this time round and much lesser on shopping


and did I mention that I will be flying off tomorrow to Indonesia with Phyllis and Tien Ling tomorrow morning for our holiday trip before uni life starts


time really flies and I can't believe it is coming to an end
in the begining I keep complaining having too much time and nothing to do
After going for JC prom and worked a few days as flyer distirubutor, I went to recruit express to look for a more "long term" job
on 4th Jan I went into StarHub Nobel building as an A.A, undergo training with all the starhub peeps
we had so much outing together and this is also where I got to know Dear because we are from the same batch
I had lots and lots of fun with the starhub peeps
learn quite a lot of craps and stupid stuff from the people
before I knew it, 3 months have passed and a while later again was my birthday
I had a wonderful celebration with the starhub people and with my Dear
and on my birthday I went Taiwan with the lovely cuties
I was really sad when I came back because Starhub was no longer the same, some people have left and more are leaving
but this is also when Dear give me a surprise by bringing me onto a cruise trip
I continued to work until june then i quited with dear and went Genting with his family
after that went for my uni camps and made a lot of friends, nice people who will be with me during my uni life
went Genting again, but this time with my family and will be going Bali tomorrow with my uni friends


I told Dear yesterday that I really don't want time to pass so fast because I just can't bear to leave my current lifestyle
I can't bear staying in hall for one year and only returning home once a week
I can't bear having to push myself so hard to do well in uni
I can't bear to make new friends all over again
I can't bear not to be able to see Dear that often again since I will be staying in hall
I can't bear to change

siqin

0 lovely notes