Tuesday, August 03, 2010 10:17 PM


went out to have dinner with Mummy today at a near-by food centre, followed by night market
nothing special but I am glad that I finally spent some time with my family
have been so caught up with camps that I hardly stay at home for more than 3 hours, sometimes even not at all
back from my camps but I am going to apply for my last camp, Hall camp
I am died tired now even though I have been waking up very late the past few days
decided to upload more photos since I have nothing else better to do too

cuties dinner + dinner treat for huang lao shi




Supper at Jln Kayu with SPMS peeps


more pictures from CAC camp !!!



going for a holiday this weekend with family and I guessed I have nothing much to pack
i mean i am so sick of packing my bags after 3 camps
off to watch The Noose again online because I think it is so entertaining ^ ^
siqin

0 lovely notes